- Job Type
- Full Time
Reporting to and working in collaboration with the Marketing Campaign Manager (Digital) in the planning and coordination of marketing activity for the Digital Marketing team, including integrated cross channel initiatives and ATL (Above The Line) advertising across Rank Digital Brands.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing Campaign Manager with coordinating and delivery integrated Marketing campaigns, Marketing projects. May also include ATL elements and partnerships where required.
- Engage and develop relationships with internal stakeholders to understand and then communicate the holistic marketing planner/ and integrated marketing campaigns to Digital Marketing team and coordinate requirements across brands and products
- Assist in the coordination and delivery of ATL and business wide marketing campaigns where required.
- Support and coordinate Multichannel Marketing campaign requirements and other Multichannel incentives.
- Monitor and benchmark competitor campaign activity and report on findings as appropriate to management
- Track campaign costs and monitor spend against budgets in line with direction and guidance from marketing campaign manager
- Assist the Marketing Campaign Manger (Digital) tracking costs, raising POs and monitoring spend against budgets.
- Assist the Marketing Campaign Manger (Digital) and maintain Marketing campaign analysis and reports working with internal reporting teams.
- Monitor competitor Marketing activity.
- Deliver support on key Digital Marketing projects as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Practical experience in planning a project or marketing campaign, including the ability to establish targets, gather requirements and understand key dependencies.
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience of working in gaming/ online environment required
- Computer literate, including all core MS office software
- Can demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills