Front End Developer
- Job Type
- Full Time
Rank Group are recruiting for a Front End Developer to join our Personalisation and Optimisation Team in our Maidenhead Office.
As a Front End Developer, you'll be responsible for the technical delivery of optimisation activities, including but not limited to, the technical build and implementation of A/B testing, multivariate testing (MVT), personalisation and content targeting for 'always on' execution.
You'll be a highly skilled Front End Developer and will be able to take a business requirement specification and build the AD/MVT/Personalisation experience to meet business requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the team & stakeholders to devise experiences that are technically feasible and optimal within the boundaries of the technologies available.
- Leverage existing tools (Optimizely) inbuilt functionality but also use custom development to meet specific requirements.
- Knowledge to build custom experiences across desktop, mobile, responsive and adaptive environments.
- Drive regular communication with peers of all key departments and club teams to ensure optimal awareness of digital personalisation / optimisation initiatives.
- Work with offshore resources to effectively test and QA experiences, ensuring they work for the end customer as per the requirements.
Skills & Experience Required:
- BS/BA in IT, digital or similar field
- Extensive experience of advanced front end development.
- Strong capability or understanding in AB testing and Personalisation tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, Monetate
- Proficient with use of on-line digital data (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Tealium, data layer)
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, e.g. commercials, risk, and customer experience; determine the implications and make recommendations as needed
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across diverse stakeholder groups, influencing teams without direct leadership authority