Electronic Gaming Manager - Nationwide
- Job Type
- Full Time
Electronic Gaming Manager - Field Based - Nationwide
We have a fantastic new opportunity available for an Electronic Gaming Manager to join us, based in the South of the UK.
You may be more familiar with The Rank Group through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos. We employ almost 11,000 people across our brands, in roles ranging from Casino Croupiers, Poker Dealers, Chefs and Bingo Club Callers, through to specialists in Marketing, Property, Finance, Law and Human Resources and many more. We are a multi-channel business, operating across our retail (club and casino venues), online and mobile. We are always changing and always innovating.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the Rank Slots Strategy, driving Slots Revenue Performance across our business. You will be implementing, managing and maintaining core Slots management KPIs and supporting roll-outs and new product initiatives.
The main remit of the role will be to:
- Implement the Retail Slots Strategy to deliver long term growth and product development.
- Manage the day to day "Always on" Slots offer, liaising with venue management and maintenance suppliers and working with suppliers to ensure we achieve SLAs.
- Conduct Business Review Meetings at regular interviews throughout the year, following up to ensure actions are delivered with the expected results.
- Ensure all brand standards and compliance needs are adhered to.
- Support the Slots Product Development Manager in Test & Learn and Roll out initiatives.
- Deliver promotional campaigns, contribute to promotional brief creation, suggest improvables, ensure venues participate, attend regular promotions.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the Slots industry across all sectors (Casino, LBO, Bingo, AGC, Online).
- Be the "go to" Slots expert.
- Feedback regularly on all activity and suggest ways to improve revenue and strategy decisions.
- Recommend layout / venue changes that would enhance the revenue from Slots
- Support clubs with Slots counts and collections, offering assistance in investigating discrepancies.
The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge of the UK Gaming Industry, have a high sense of commerciality and be performance-driven. You will have excellent communication skills and will be able to influence some of our key stakeholders across the business.
If you think this could be the role for you, please get in touch; we’d love to hear from you.