New Product Implementation Manager - Nationwide
- Job Type
- Full Time
New Product Implementation Manager - Field Based - Nationwide
We are looking for a New Product Implementation Manager to join us to work across our Mecca and Grosvenor brands. This is a brand-new role to our business, so it’s an ideal opportunity for someone to make their mark on the industry.
You may be more familiar with The Rank Group through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos. We employ almost 11,000 people across our brands, in roles ranging from Casino Croupiers, Poker Dealers, Chefs and Bingo Club Callers, through to specialists in Marketing, Property, Finance, Law and Human Resources and many more. We are a multi-channel business, operating across our retail (club and casino venues), online and mobile. We are always changing and always innovating.
This is a field-based role, which will take responsibility for over-seeing the implementation of all new products released across the Rank estate, acting on information from customers, suppliers and clubs to improve the performance of new products in our Mecca and Grosvenor Clubs.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- You will work closely with our product and marketing teams to plan the implementation and communications to internal teams and external customers.
- You will monitor performance of the products and take actions based on feedback.
- In conjunction with the Electronic Gaming team, you will play a central role in ensuring new products are protected from external and internal issues that will impact their adoption or ability to hit their agreed KPIs.
- To be the key contact for all new product installations, ensuring the relevant technical support is given when needed and providing the required level of after care when new product is installed.
- Management of service levels required from 3rd parties and internal teams, reducing downtime, ensuring fast fixes are applied to initial bugs raised by customers, along with continually developing and improving the product during its trial.
- Preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing and communicating time schedules with all key stakeholders.
- Ensuring optimum product performance is achieved via 3rd party service levels, promotional controls, layout and location of product is reviewed regularly during the trial period.
- For these products to endeavour to provide an "always on" offer though coordination with operational managers, the product suppliers and manufacturers.
- Along with the Finance and Data Science Team, have an up to date understanding of club and terminal week by week performance so that this can be shared with the Electronic Gaming team and responded to where underperformance is an issue.
It’s essential that whoever joins us in this role has a background in gaming, as an in-depth knowledge of gaming products is required. You will understand compliance and regulatory requirements of gaming products and have experience of omnichannel content delivery in a retail gaming environment.
You will have a flare for working with the new and the unconventional and will be able to adapt to an ever-changing business environment, whilst being able to maintain a high degree of trust and cooperation with existing and new product suppliers and our internal customers. If you’d like to join us, please get in touch
Apply for New Product Implementation Manager - Nationwide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly