CRM Executive - Maidenhead
- Job Type
- Full Time
CRM Executive - Maidenhead
Reports To / Line Manager: CRM Manager
Team member will support the planning and execution of CRM strategies across the organisation with a view to retaining existing customers and increasing brand loyalty across multi-channel.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Implement and execute email, SMS and Push campaigns that deliver high levels of engagement to our database across multiple brands.
- To drive the development of new automated lifestage communication journeys, including welcome, conversion, pre-churn and reactivation. This will include data selection, HTML builds, and briefing in email creative and copy to our creative agency.
- Develop a highly calculated test and learn philosophy and apply to all elements of lifestage CRM; testing offers, content, creative, segmentation and targeting across all key lifestage communications, with ongoing optimisations
- Working alongside the other CRM Executives, to map and document all automated customer journeys, including communications, content, data selections and offers.
- Use communication response and campaign target v control analysis to create and present regular reports detailing the commercial effectiveness of lifestage CRM campaigns and test and learn initiatives.
- Responsible for quality monitoring of CRM lifestage campaigns to ensure accuracy and consistent communication in CRM programmes across the brand portfolio.
- Maintain regular contact with team members of all key departments to ensure optimal awareness of customer marketing initiatives/opportunities across the business.
- Champion the customer focus corporate objectives and keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Degree in a marketing, business or analytics related field &/or equivalent to a minimum of 1 years eCRM experience ideally working in a fast-paced environment on a consumer brand.
- Basic HTML knowledge is required.
- Experience of using an ESP to send email communications to customers in a B2C environment is essential.
- Experience of using Adobe Campaign (Neolane) is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrates sense of passion and pride about own work. Positive attitude and adapts well to change.
- Keen eye for detail ensuring all campaigns are delivered to the highest quality.
- Inspires passion and excitement around shared goals, promoting environment of achievement.
- Ability to identify and prioritise Stakeholders, build strong relationships, and tailor communication to meet the stakeholders needs.
- Demonstrates determination and purpose to deliver and achieve the best results for the organisation.
- Fosters curiosity which results in new lines of thinking, original insight and breakthrough ideas for the business. Encourages and challenges others to investigate and explore alternative solutions and ideas.
Apply for CRM Executive - Maidenhead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly