CRM Executive - Maidenhead
- Job Type
- Full Time
CRM Executive - Maidenhead
Reports To / Line Manager: CRM Manager
Team member will support the planning and execution of CRM strategies across the organisation with a view to retaining existing customers and increasing brand loyalty across multi-channel.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Implement and execute email, SMS and Push campaigns that deliver high levels of engagement to our database across multiple brands.
- To drive the development of new automated lifestage communication journeys, including welcome, conversion, pre-churn and reactivation. This will include data selection, HTML builds, and briefing in email creative and copy to our creative agency.
- Develop a highly calculated test and learn philosophy and apply to all elements of lifestage CRM; testing offers, content, creative, segmentation and targeting across all key lifestage communications, with ongoing optimisations
- Working alongside the other CRM Executives, to map and document all automated customer journeys, including communications, content, data selections and offers.
- Use communication response and campaign target v control analysis to create and present regular reports detailing the commercial effectiveness of lifestage CRM campaigns and test and learn initiatives.
- Responsible for quality monitoring of CRM lifestage campaigns to ensure accuracy and consistent communication in CRM programmes across the brand portfolio.
- Maintain regular contact with team members of all key departments to ensure optimal awareness of customer marketing initiatives/opportunities across the business.
- Champion the customer focus corporate objectives and keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Degree in a marketing, business or analytics related field &/or equivalent to a minimum of 1 years eCRM experience ideally working in a fast-paced environment on a consumer brand.
- Basic HTML knowledge is required.
- Experience of using an ESP to send email communications to customers in a B2C environment is essential.
- Experience of using Adobe Campaign (Neolane) is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrates sense of passion and pride about own work. Positive attitude and adapts well to change.
- Keen eye for detail ensuring all campaigns are delivered to the highest quality.
- Inspires passion and excitement around shared goals, promoting environment of achievement.
- Ability to identify and prioritise Stakeholders, build strong relationships, and tailor communication to meet the stakeholders needs.
- Demonstrates determination and purpose to deliver and achieve the best results for the organisation.
- Fosters curiosity which results in new lines of thinking, original insight and breakthrough ideas for the business. Encourages and challenges others to investigate and explore alternative solutions and ideas.