CRM Data Planner - Maidenhead
- Job Type
- Full Time
CRM Data Planner - Mecca Bingo - Maidenhead
Full time, Permanent
Reports To / Line Manager: Senior CRM / Rewards Data Planner
Working closely with the Senior Data Planner, and wider team members and stakeholders you will play an absolutely pivotal role in providing actionable insight and constant opportunities to optimize campaigns and revenue opportunities, using multiple customer data sources across the Rank organization.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Deliver the day to day Implementation of a contact segmentation framework which facilitates the CRM team to execute the automated and tactical programme of CRM comms across all contact channels including support of Mecca’s omni-channel strategy
- Provide actionable insight to the Mecca CRM team on trends within the transactional / customer data which drive tactical opportunities and opportunities for improving and optimizing the automated campaign activity.
- Provide weekly reports to the Mecca CRM team and wider digital stakeholders which interpret results on the campaign effectiveness of all Mecca CRM activity, including life stage customer journeys, ensuring close collaboration with the data and finance teams.
- Work closely with the CRM Dev Ops team and external suppliers to the right day to day governance is in place around the cadence and accuracy of data points driving CRM activity in the campaign management platform, ensuring any issues are escalated and dealt with quickly so as not affect campaign activity.
- Recommend opportunities to add additional data points to the campaign management platform to optimize revenue opportunities and to drive campaign effectiveness, working with the Senior Data Planner to prioritise delivery.
- Work closely with the Senior Data Planner to put a framework in place to translate the promotional campaign support schedules so that they can be executed through the new contract strategy framework
- Execute tactical opportunities identified to increase revenue and customer lifetime duration, making sure that the reporting teams are fully briefed on the campaign success criteria and reporting requirements prior to campaign launch.
- Implement the agreed test and learn programme on a day to day basis with the Mecca CRM team, ensuring that any A/B testing is structured in such a way that delivers meaningful statistically valid results.
- Champion customer centricity throughout the CRM team and the wider business, driving a commercial and ROI approach to campaigns
- Ensure that the correct framework exists in the data structures to clearly identify opportunities to personalize content, including making sure that there is consistent between comms and onsite experience.
- Provide compelling insight to digital product heads and the CRM team which drive understanding of customer behaviour in response to campaigns
- Responsible for providing insight and direction for the CRM teams when using segmentation and Data Science models
- Work closely with the Grosvenor Data Planner to share best practice and insights on similar product / campaign response behaviours
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- 2 years experience working in a data planning role preferably in a B2C digital, fast paced environment
- Experience within the gaming industry would be a distinct advantage
- Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to meet commitments and stick to schedules
- Track record of using driving actionable insight from complex data sets which lead to increase revenue.
- Experience with CRM or Email marketing software essential (eg. Adobe Campaign)
- Working knowledge in SQL and Excel is essential
- Use of reporting packages, e.g. Power BI,
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- Good commercial awareness
- Strong analytical and numerical skills are essential
- Committed to delivering quality work with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task
- A team player with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude, who is flexible, willing to help others and support the team in delivery of key projects