Enterprise Architect - Maidenhead
- Job Type
- Full Time
Enterprise Architect - Maidenhead
Enterprise Architect will define Enterprise Architecture for Rank which maps technology systems with capabilities and processes to ensure all projects and programs align with business and technology strategy.
Enterprise Architect catalogs, develops, coordinates, communicates, maintains, and enforces the overall Enterprise Architecture Models, Representations, Initiatives, Capabilities, and Standard Components used by Rank to perform all business and technology related activities. They set the direction and establishes the approach for integrating information applications and programs.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Enterprise Architecture.
- Define Enterprise Architecture patterns, principles, standards and guidelines and provide governance to ensure projects and programs are compliant.
- Define, own, maintain, implement and execute processes for the definition, maintenance, and governance of Enterprise Architecture.
- Ensure alignment of business, technology and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Serve as advisor and consultant to senior business management on business and information integration strategies.
- Map business strategy into IT strategy.
- Provide the bigger picture view to senior management and project teams by mapping and communicating overview of all systems and capabilities so that opportunities for improvements and impact of changes to systems and processes are clear.
- Define and provide recommendations on technology and process changes to achieve the business objectives.
- Set direction and establish the approach for integrating IT applications and programs.
- Define technology and process roadmaps by engaging with IT and business stakeholders and third-party vendors to understand the roadmap and goals.
- Make risk/value assessments and propose a range of appropriate solutions ensuring alignment with strategic direction, following recognized industry best practices and utilizing latest technology.
- Work across multiple projects, prioritizing tasks efficiently and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Enterprise Architecture practice within Rank.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Significant experience of developing Enterprise Architecture and acting in advisory role for senior management.
- Experience of business analysis and technology consulting along with hands-on technology engineering.
- Strong experience in multiple architecture layers covering application, data, infrastructure, security and technology.
- Significant experience with architecture covering integration between third party solutions, in-house components and bespoke applications.
- Strong experience with cloud platforms with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS models.
- Significant demonstrable experience of technology delivery.
- Computer science degree or equivalent.
- MBA preferred.
- Certification in TOGAF / Zachman / BCS or other EA frameworks.
- Good understanding of current application development, project management, Devops and service delivery methodologies.
- Develops communication strategies and has significant persuasion skills to influence all levels of the organization.
- Resolves conflicts and manages divergent audience perspectives.
- Strategic thinker who can define roadmaps and long-term objectives.
- Ability to balance the big picture with short-term implications of individual decisions.
- Ability to translate business objectives into multiple solution options.
- Strong conceptual thinker, able to generate and communicate an abstract perspective from a complex set of facts.
- Great communicator, leader and relationship builder.
- Able to communicate technical considerations clearly and concisely in terms that are relevant to the audience.
- Diligent, dependable with a high degree of integrity.
- Identifies and takes opportunities to coach others on a formal and informal basis