General Manager - Shoreditch
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager - Shoreditch, London
Turn up the music, swing the lights and lead the crew!
We have the opportunity for a General Manager to run our iconic London Cocktail Club in Shoreditch.
It takes a passionate person to lead our talented bartenders. They work hard, love what they do and they’re amazing at it. We want YOU to inspire them to reach their full potential… And of course, to bring new moves to the bar top!
GENERAL MANAGER PERKS!
- The most insane staff party... I mean FESTIVAL with all food and drinks provided! You’ll ever be a part of.
- With our growth around the country, your progression opportunities are endless.
- New to the cocktail world? We have fantastically skilled trainers who will be proud teach what you need to know and more.
- Rewarding Bonus Scheme
- And drinks always on us!
YOUR SKILLS! Here’s what we need:
- You must be confident with handling money. We’re talking P&Ls, stock control, meeting targets and submitting reports
- Be a creative manager. It’s your bar, your baby! We want you to come up with cool new ideas to make your bar the best place to visit and best place to work.
- At least x2 years experience managing a busy high volume bar as either the Manager in charge or as second in command now ready to take full control.
- We’re after a people focused manager who enjoys training, hiring the best bartenders and motivating a team. Be unique in how you incentives and challenge your team.
- Knowledge on licenses, risk assessment, compliance, and health & safety.
- Organising team rotas and managing labour.
- You’ll need to be a hands-on manager who isn’t afraid to get behind a station when your team is in the weeds and smash out those dozen old fashions!
That’s us! So Apply now!
We’ll meet for a drink, and I’ll tell you more!