We value your creativity and engage with you to deliver exceptional hospitality encounters
At The Langham, London, you will experience a sense of belonging and have your own development aspirations realised. Our people genuinely care and they are what makes us different.
In return for your commitment to us, we offer a wide range benefits:
- competitive salary
- 4 weeks holiday plus 8 bank holidays (this increases with your length of service)
- meals on duty
- complimentary and discounted accommodation at other Langham Hotels
- discounted accommodation at The Langham, London
- discounts for you and your friends and family in our food and beverage outlets and on Spa treatments
- pension plan
- life insurance
- eye test vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
- season travel card loan
- colleague recognition system - being recognised and rewarded for positive guest comments or when you go the extra mile
- paid and unpaid cross departmental training opportunities
- complimentary uniforms or valet service of business attire worn at work
As well as all that, we have a comprehensive learning and development programme tailored to your learning needs. We are committed to nurturing you through a comprehensive training curriculum that links with Company defined competencies, e.g our Award Winning First60 On Boarding programme, customer service related courses, health and food safety, supervisory and management development, to name but a few.
We have up to date, modern and fresh colleague facilities and serve good, honest food with plentiful choice in our colleague restaurant, The Yard. We are also constantly investing in colleague uniforms as we want to instil a sense of pride in you in order to reflect the overall look, feel and style of our property.
It’s not all just about work. We also have fun! There are a wide variety of social events, e.g. two staff parties, quarterly nights out, sports days, themed lunches, appreciation days and wellness events. We also encourage you to support the local community with whom we work thought community related events e.g. charity runs/walks, working with disabled and underprivileged children and many more!
Does this look and sound like a place where you would like to work? Then please go ahead and apply for one of our exciting roles!