Waiter/Waitress - Food and Beverage - The Landmark London
The Landmark London is looking for you to be our Waiter/Waitress!
Do you want to join an energetic and fun team that works hard and plays hard? If so, we would like you to come and join us as a Waiter/Waitress at The Landmark London.
We are located opposite Marylebone train and tube station and a short walk from Baker Street and Edgware Road Stations.
It is important to us that everyone in the team brings positive energy to support our happy and fun environment.
We are always looking to continuously improve our business and ourselves and have access to tailored development plans, apprenticeships and world-class management development programmes.
Some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy as a Waiter/Waitress are:
Salary Range £26,000 – £34,000 (incl. service charge) + paid overtime
· 28 paid holiday increasing with service.
· Free meals.
· Pension with company contributions.
· 50% discount in all our restaurants.
· Additional discounts on hotel stays and Spa in all our hotels.
· Season ticket loan.
· Recommend a Friend incentive.
· 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing.
· Bike to work scheme.
· Uniforms provided and laundered complimentary.
· Apprentice programmes.
· Educational sponsorship for specialist subjects.
· Opportunity to join our taskforces to contribute to the business focuses community and environment.
· Employee Assistance Programme.
· Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
We are currently looking for a passionate Waiter/Waitress, to join our Food and Beverage Department on a permanent or casual basis, to join us in consistently delivering memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
We are …
· #11 best company to work for in The Best Companies to Work For list
· One of the best hotels in London
· A Leading Hotels of the World member
· Investors in People Platinum - the first hotel in the world!
· 5 red stars
· 2 rosettes
· London Healthy workplace Award by the Mayor of London
We believe that without our dedicated team, our pursuit of excellence would not be possible. Each person is a vital member of the team and that is why we feel it is of utmost importance to invest in our people to ensure we all have an enriching and rewarding journey whilst at the Landmark London.
If you feel this Waiter/Waitress role is for you, please apply today to one of our Food and Beverage Outlets!
Winter Garden/Garden Terrace Restaurant, fine dining restaurant with delicious culinary compositions and world-class cuisine.
Mirror Bar, place with glamorous ambience with the best cocktails in Marylebone.
Room Service, always provide unforgettable moments to our guests 24/7
Great Central Bar, luxurious and friendliest bar with a relaxed atmosphere and an elegant drink selection.
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK
All advertised salaries are inclusive of basic salary and a non-contractual /discretionary service charge