About The Juice Smith

It’s All About Health, YOUR Health

The Juice Smith is a plant-based restaurant offering a range of cold-pressed juices, bespoke cleanses, sweet treats and dehydrated snacks.

All products are handmade in-house, using only the finest, organic ingredients. They are free from preservatives, additives, flavourings and refined sugars. We cater for all dietary requirements including Dairy free, Gluten-free and Nut-Free.

Our ingredients are responsibly sourced and 95% of our materials are recyclable. We’re working on the other 5%. 

We have a wealth of experience with over 15 years in the plant-based industry.

Our menu features vegan dishes including breakfast/brunch options and hot classics. Whether you are looking for a takeaway coffee or a dine-in meal, we guarantee great quality and a variety of choice. 

We are open seven days a week offering a full menu, juice cleanses and special occasion cakes.