- Job Type
- Full Time
We’re looking for a Commis Chef to join our skilled kitchen team.
As Commis Chef you will take your first steps to becoming a vital part of our high-performing brigade. Spending your days serving delicious food in a well-equipped kitchen, developing your skills under the guidance of our talented Head Chef.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Who are we looking for?
Experience of working with fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch is beneficial. We have recipes you must follow but a flair for cooking is essential. We offer training academies with national recognised qualifications to springboard you into a career.
If you are a team player who is committed to achieving the very best, this could be the role for you. We are looking for someone with a passion for food and the drive to develop.
It's a great opportunity for someone with a natural drive for excellence who is seeking the first step in their career.
As a Commis Chef, you will have an eye for detail and be able to multi task. The menu in our busy business varies greatly, but it doesn't matter if a guest orders a full breakfast or a three-course meal, we want to ensure they have a high-quality experience and want to return.
Your day to day as a Commis Chef;
- Controlling the order and storage of food supplies
- As a Commis Chef you will be involved in the preparation and presentation of food for service
- Adhering to food safety standards
- Assist the kitchen team when necessary to ensure smooth and efficient service
- Continue on your journey of development picking up new skills all of the time