About us

Our grade II listing building was built in the 1800’s as a manor house.

In 1934 it was renamed ‘The Elephant Hotel’. Over the years the elephant has always played an important role in Woolton Village.

In 2014 Roy, Neil & Simon acquired the Elephant and set out to restore it to it’s position as the heart of the community and gave it a new lease of LOVE.