Porter - London
- Job Type
- Part Time
Porter - London
Start Date: ASAP
We are recruiting for Part Time Porters to join The Curtain family.
We are looking for passionate people that have a real enthusiasm for food and delivering the very best quality whilst injecting some proactive rock and roll fun into the service.
Why work at The Curtain?
Dubbed ‘Shoreditch’s coolest new hotel’ by The Telegraph we do things a little differently around here. We empower our people to be respectfully courageous and say what they think, creative, honest and most importantly of all selfless… There’s no room for ego here we are all one big family.
- Competitive salaries
- Great food on duty
- The opportunity to work with world renowned international chef Marcus Samuelson
- Uniforms provided and dry cleaned for you
- Totally rock and roll staff raves
- Team competitions and awards
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
As a Porter, you’ll:
- Maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc. and the appearance of Housekeeping areas, and performs regular inspections of resident areas and rooms for sanitation, order, safety and proper performance of assigned duties
- Commit to respond quickly on request ensuring any guest needs/requirement are dealt with efficiency and immediately
- Be responsible for keeping all store items at correct levels on all floors as well as counting linen and deliveries
- When you found a lost property item in Public Areas give it to your Manager.
- Perform regular inspections of resident, ancillary, and common areas for sanitation, order, safety, and comfortable environment
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
Interested in learning more… Just APPLY below!
Put on screening questions, see attached where
In line with the Immigration Act 2016 we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. We will ask for documentation should you be shortlisted for interview.
Put on the applications receive email, see attached where
We receive a large number of applications for people wanting to join our family. If you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days of your application then on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Don’t worry though! We will keep hold of your details in case something else comes up in the future.