Room Attendant - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Room Attendant - London
Start Date: ASAP
We are recruiting for a full time Room Attendant to join The Curtain family.
We are looking for passionate people that have a real enthusiasm for hospitality and delivering the very best quality whilst injecting some proactive rock and roll fun into the service.
Why work at The Curtain?
Dubbed ‘Shoreditch’s coolest new hotel’ by The Telegraph we do things a little differently around here. We empower our people to be respectfully courageous and say what they think, creative, honest and most importantly of all selfless… There’s no room for ego here we are all one big family.
- Competitive salaries
- Great food on duty
- The opportunity to work with world renowned international chef Marcus Samuelson
- Uniforms provided and dry cleaned for you
- Totally rock and roll staff raves
- Team competitions and awards
- Refer a friend bonus scheme and many more benefits
As a Room Attendant you will:
- Assure that the highest degree of quality guest care is maintained at all times
- Attend, participate in and contribute to briefings and team meetings
- Create a clean and orderly environment for our guests
- Maintains the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc. and the appearance of Housekeeping areas, and performs regular inspections of resident areas and rooms for sanitation, order, safety and proper performance of assigned duties
- Performs regular inspections of resident, ancillary, and common areas for sanitation, order, safety, and comfortable environment
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms
- Performs a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensures all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Follows established safety regulations in the use of equipment and supplies at all times
- Notifies superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Demonstrate a positive approach to own role and teamwork
- Support, train, develop and act as a role model to new members of the team
- Be proactive a team player and the best support to the Housekeeping family
- Attentiveness, active listening and great communication skills
- Provide Rockstar service to all our guests, and The Curtain team all of the time
- Ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Be excellent at multi-tasking whilst keeping our guests at the front of your mind at all times
What is The Curtain?
A rooftop brasserie & pool, private screening room, 120 luxury guest rooms (including six suites), a members club and Red Rooster Shoreditch – a music-filled, soulfood restaurant by acclaimed NY chef Marcus Samuelsson - The Curtain is a corner of Manhattan cool in Shoreditch. Brought to London by Michael Achenbaum, the man responsible for some of New York's most fashionable hotels, The Curtain scores high in the rock 'n' roll stakes with a gym designed by Jon Squirrel of The Vault and the walls bursting with art and photography by Mick Rock. There’s also a spa, fully-soundproofed live performance space and over 6,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
Interested in learning more… Just APPLY below!
In line with the Immigration Act 2016 we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. We will ask for documentation should you be shortlisted for interview.
We receive a large number of applications for people wanting to join our family. If you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days of your application then on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Don’t worry though! We will keep hold of your details in case something else comes up in the future.