Waiting Staff - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Waiting Staff - London
Start Date: ASAP
Dubbed ‘Shoreditch’s coolest new hotel’ by The Telegraph we do things a little differently around here. Interested in working for us?
We are recruiting for Waiters & Waitresses to join The Curtain family.
As a Waiter/res, you'll:
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction
- Make menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information upon request
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Take customer orders and delivering food and beverages in a timely fashion
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Ensure perfect table maintenance
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Attentiveness, Active listening and effective communication skills
We are looking for passionate people that have a real enthusiasm for delivering the very best quality whilst injecting some proactive rock and roll fun into the team.
What is The Curtain?
A rooftop brasserie & pool, private screening room, 120 luxury guest rooms (including six suites), a members club and Red Rooster Shoreditch – a music-filled, soulfood restaurant by acclaimed NY chef Marcus Samuelsson - The Curtain is a corner of Manhattan cool in Shoreditch. Brought to London by Michael Achenbaum, the man responsible for some of New York's most fashionable hotels, The Curtain scores high in the rock 'n' roll stakes with a gym designed by Jon Squirrel of The Vault and the walls bursting with art and photography by Mick Rock. There’s also a spa, fully-soundproofed live performance space and over 6,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
Why work at The Curtain?
Dubbed ‘Shoreditch’s coolest new hotel’ by The Telegraph we do things a little differently around here. We empower our people to be respectfully courageous and say what they think, creative, honest and most importantly of all selfless… There’s no room for ego here we are all one big family.
- Competitive salaries
- Great food on duty
- The opportunity to work with world renowned international chef Marcus Samuelson
- Uniforms provided and dry cleaned for you
- Totally rock and roll staff raves
- Team competitions and awards
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
If you have not had a response from us within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
In line with the Immigration Act 2016 we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. We will ask for documentation should you be shortlisted for interview.
We receive a large number of applications for people wanting to join our family. If you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days of your application then on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Don’t worry though! We will keep hold of your details in case something else comes up in the future.
Apply for Waiting Staff - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly