Sous Chef - Mapledurham, Reading
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sous Chef - Mapledurham Country Club
Job Type: Full Time
The Club Company’s mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs and we understand that the bedrock of any successful business is its people, how they treat each other, their customers and how they live and breathe our values day in, day out.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests. Our clubs are an exceptional venue to work and enjoy.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking a new Sous Chef to join the brigade. You will be working 5/7 days per week and assisting the Head Chef in his daily duties. As Sous Chef, you must be capable of looking after the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence ensuring that service runs smoothly.
You will have previous experience working in a busy kitchen, be organised and understand how to order and receive deliveries correctly. Ideally you will be looking for progression and want a long term position where you can thrive and learn lots!
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Fun and professional work environment
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Digital Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
Apply for Sous Chef - Mapledurham, Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly