Fitness & Wellbeing Manager - East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Job Type
- Full Time
Fitness & Wellbeing Manager - Chartham Park Golf & Country Club
Job Type: Full Time
The Club Company’s mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs and we understand that the bedrock of any successful business is its people, how they treat each other, their customers and how they live and breathe our values day in, day out.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests. Our clubs are an exceptional venue to work and enjoy.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
We’re looking for an inspirational and passionate Wellness Manager who is eager to lead and develop a team of fitness professionals.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that your team uphold and deliver the highest levels of customer care. You will possess excellent communication skills, be a natural leader and motivator, as well as holding a relevant fitness qualification.
Salary range between £31,600 and £42,500. This is based on a basic salary of £26K pa (40hrs per week or pro-rata for 32hrs per week), plus a delivery of 5-16 hours of Personal Training (as a PT or Senior PT) on top of your hours, following to The Club Company Personal Training Contract rates. Personal Training rates range between £23.40 to £28.35 for a Personal Trainer or Senior Personal Trainer, and will be based on qualification, experience and performance.
- Inspire and support your team to be the best in the industry.
- Leadership of the fitness and personal training products.
- Responsible for delivering our wellness product and the customer journey on the gym floor.
- Being the centre of great member service within the fitness department by providing the highest level of customer service to all members.
- Helping to create an enjoyable member experience on the gym floor.
- Rota management.
- Meeting and exceeding individual performance targets.
- Ensure the gym floor is clean and tidy at all times.
- Strong fitness background.
- The ability to coach and develop others.
- A passion for self development.
- Experience as a Personal Trainer with a proven track record.
- IT literate.
- Experience in working with Wellness Technogym Key System.
- Gym Management: 1 year (required)
In addition to a competitive salary we offer an excellent range of staff benefits including:
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Fun and professional work environment
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Digital Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay