Wellness Coach - Macclesfield, Cheshire
Wellness Coach - The Tytherington Club
Job Type: Full time / Part time
Are you an ambitious Personal Trainer looking for an amazing opportunity to grow you client base?
Do you want to join a company whose mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs?
Are you energised to work towards an earning potential more than 45k?
Our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests - they are exceptional venues to work and enjoy. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
Our Wellness team really do understand our members due to their regular interactions on the gym floor. It is a requirement that our Trainers work a minimum of 8 hours per week on the gym floor. This ensures that we not only offer a great service to our members but in turn allow our Trainers the opportunity to promote their one-to-one services to a diverse group of potential clients.
You will need CIMSPA recognised PT practitioner qualification as a minimum. Your experience and qualifications will determine the level and pay rate that you start with us. We will offer you career progression through the PT structure, starting from Personal Trainer to Master Trainer. We will also offer you the opportunity to deliver Group Exercise sessions.
State of art facilities, high member to trainer ratio and opportunity to grow and develop a successful business. Your earnings are uncapped - the more sessions you deliver, the more you can earn and the higher your rate per session.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Golf competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Digital Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it