Swimming Co-ordinator - Witney, Oxfordshire
- Job Type
- Part Time
Swimming Co-ordinator - Witney Lakes Resort
Job Type: Part Time - 10 hours per week
The Club Company (UK) Ltd is one of the largest owners and operators of golf and health & fitness clubs in the U.K. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and energetic Swimming Coordinator.
A DBS check will be requested for the successful applicant of this role.
Our clubs offer a warm and welcoming atmosphere, are set in beautiful locations and have an inspiring mix of facilities. Our clubs are a cut above.
We are hugely proud of our facilities and the experiences that we offer, so we’ll always make sure that everything is up to our standards. Regardless of the reason for their visit, our clubs are places that people love to spend their time and what makes it so special is that our team place our customers at the heart of everything we do.
If you love welcoming customers and you can reflect our "CARE" values by being Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised then this is the culture in which you will thrive.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Fun and professional work environment
- Complementary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme
Apply for Swimming Co-ordinator - Witney, Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly