Conference & Events Operations Manager - Exeter
- Job Type
- Full Time
Conference & Events Operations Manager - Woodbury Park Hotel & Golf Club
We are looking for a Conference & Events Operations Manager with a proven track record with strong leadership skills that can step into this beautiful venue and make a difference day to day in all conferences, events and weddings.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience in managing high volume conference and events.
Job Purpose/ Summary
To manage the day-to-day operational requests of hotel meetings, weddings, private dining and other event bookings. You will be fully involved in the F&B management team in delivering a fantastic meeting/ dining and service experience.
- An operations management role focusing on not only the day to day operations
- To provide the highest quality of guest service standard with the aim to exceed expectations at all times, whether by operations or administration
- Ensuring that you are visible and accessible and show a presence throughout the business interacting with guests
- Overseeing and ensuring that effective management and control of revenue and billing is achieved throughout the operation.
- Ensure the business operates profitably within budget by controlling stock, payroll, consumables and purchasing across all areas of the business
- To maximise sales and revenue from all areas of the operation – food, drink, private hire and other revenue opportunities.
- Liaise closely with the management team to provide support and input into all business, sales & marketing activities.
Our clubs offer a warm and welcoming atmosphere, are set in beautiful locations and have an inspiring mix of facilities. Our clubs are a cut above.
We are hugely proud of our facilities and the experiences that we offer, so we’ll always make sure that everything is up to our standards. Regardless of the reason for their visit, our clubs are places that people love to spend their time and what makes it so special is that our team place our customers at the heart of everything we do.
If you love welcoming customers and you can reflect our "CARE" values by being Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised then this is the culture in which you will thrive.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Discounted hotel accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted meals on/off duty
- Discount on retail goods
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities
Apply for Conference & Events Operations Manager - Exeter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly