Course Marshall (seasonal May-Oct 24hrs per week) - Exeter
- Job Type
- Full Time
Course Marshall - Woodbury Park
(seasonal May-Oct 24hrs per week)
To ensure the smooth operation of tee time traffic management and to welcome/meet and greet corporate/society/residential golf days.
You will need to be a team player, able to work under pressure and have the ability to work well with colleagues and have good communication skills. You will also be required to work on your own i.e carrying out set tasks and work schedule, using your own initiative.
- To give a friendly welcome to corporate/society/residential golf days.
- To monitor tee times in accordance with the daily starters sheet.
- To report any abnormalities on the daily starters sheet to the Golf Operations Manager.
- To periodically check that users of the golf course are either members or paid up visitors.
- To discretely advise on golf rules/dress/etiquette when necessary or requested.
- To ensure that the pace of play is adhered to and that slow play golfers are politely encouraged to keep up their pace of play.
- To assist the Golf Operations Manager with buggy upkeep and maintenance.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Discounted hotel accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities
Apply for Course Marshall (seasonal May-Oct 24hrs per week) - Exeter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly