IT Systems Engineer - Maidenhead
- Job Type
- Full Time
IT Systems Engineer - The Club Company - Maidenhead
Up to £25,000 plus benefits
The Club Company owns and operates 13 Country Clubs across the UK. The organisation positions itself as a “premium” operator and as the leisure and hospitality landscape continues to evolve and diversify, the business has continued to excel.
The brand concept combines a traditional golf environment with state-of-the-art health and wellness facilities for the whole family.
An exciting and newly created opportunity has arisen for a role within our IT team. The individual will need to posess the right skills to assist with the delivery of first class IT support across the Group.
You'll be mainly based in our offices close to Maidenhead although some travel will be required to ensure effective delivery of the support function across the Group.
Reporting to the Group IT Manager you'll support the internal customer with IT support both infrastructure and applications.
- To own the day to day relationship with the IT help desk and ensure that the service is delivered to total business.
- To minimise the downtime for Clubs and employees with regards to the IT systems and infrastructure
- To deal with all day to day IT queries and resolve where possible and ensure escalated appropriately
- To champion the correct use of applications through training and development where appropriate
- To support the business through management of applications
- To be the lead on certain IT projects as instructed by the Group IT Manager
- To roll out any upgrades to the business as required
- Proven track record of troubleshooting network and system problems and diagnosing hardware and software faults
- Monitoring and maintaining computer networks
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Business systems support
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Competent in Mac and Windows support
- Knowledge and understanding of O365
- Ubuntu/Unix and MDM experience desirable
- Proven ability to respond positively to a pressurised environment and adopt a positive approach to problem solving
- Highly motivated
- Well organised and calm under pressure
- Professionally presentable at all times, acting as an ambassador for the Company
- Clean, full driving licence
- Flexible, positive attitude and ability to work on own initiative
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Discounted hotel accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities
This is a full time position. Mainly working Monday-Friday, although some out of hours support may be required at times. Some travel is required.