- Our jobs
- About us
- The Arora Culture
- Sofitel London Heathrow
- Sofitel London Gatwick
- InterContinental London The O2
- Renaissance London Heathrow
- Hilton London Gatwick
- Novotel London Stansted
- Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn Express
- Arora Hotel Gatwick/Crawley
- Holiday Inn London Heathrow T5
- Hilton Garden Inn T2
The Arora Culture
Arora’s culture is built on the foundations of family, honesty, loyalty, partnership, friendship and quality.
ving and taking ownership of what we do and always striving to be better. Everything is possible..
Developing, encouraging and supporting our people, teams & colleagues to advance further.
Having a real understanding of our customer and a passion to exceed their expectations every time.
Achievement Through Ownership
Achieving and taking ownership of what we do and always striving to be better. Everything is possible.
My Arora Benefits
We truly believe in investing in our people, our benefits are designed to look after every aspect of your welfare…
- Recognition activities, such as employee awards, parties, & more!
- Learning & Development opportunities with regular in-house training and chance to gain nationally qualifications.
- Great career progression prospects with plenty of opportunity to move within the group.
- Preferential room rates at our hotels for you and your family.
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning (uniformed roles only).
- Meals provided on duty.
- Discounted food and beverage at our restaurants and outlets.
- Company Pension and Critical Illness cover
- Generous Introduce a Friend bonus scheme
- Discounted Nursery fees for your young ones at our associated nurseries.
- Free Eye Test vouchers for computer users.
- Confidential Support through our Employee Assistance Advice