Our Application Process for Team Members
Our Application Process For Managers
This is a whole day event, which takes place in our Training Academy of Excellence in Luton. There will be a group of 14-18 people with a mix of home grown and imported talent. You will partake in the following activities:
- Group Activity
- Role Play Activity
- Numerical Activity
- 1:1 Interview
If you are successful you will go onto the 12 week MIT programme.
You have chosen to join a company that is:
- Rich in culture
- Continually strives to be the best
- Has real passion for giving our guests excellent guest experiences
- Has a real commitment to the success of each individual
- Strives to exceed targets, by exceeding we will secure the continual growth of the Brand
- Puts safety first, strives for zero harm for guests and team
- And we season what we do with fun!
The programme involves 8 weeks in a training store followed by a further 4 weeks in your home store. During the 8 weeks you will experience working both in the Kitchen and Front of House. It will also be a combination of on-site training; job role e-learning & off site training courses where you will complete your Level 3 Food Hygiene training; Personal Licence; Conflict Management & Fire warden alongside systems training.