Head Chef - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Competitive Salary and Annual Bonus Scheme
Fridays is famous for a number of things - iconic cocktails, American inspired dishes but most significantly, that fantastic generosity of spirit provided by our incredible, one-of-a-kind team bringing that Fridays Feeling. Here's just some of the amazing benefits that you will enjoy if you decide to join our leadership team -
- Enjoy 30 days paid holiday each year
- Participate in a highly competitive annual incentive scheme
- Enjoy 50% discount in our restaurants.
- Participate in our many reward programmes, long service awards, leadership conferences and many cultural events through the year
- Participate in local incentives that offer exciting and unique travel experiences globally.
- Benefit from our skill development programmes that will support you in fast-tracking yourcareer progression
- Participate in our Apprenticeships programmes that are available to all levels
- Enjoy free membership of the Institute of Hospitality in support of your continued professional development
- Benefit from our generous Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses paid for each successfulreferral.
- The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way
Being a Head Chef
Reporting to the General Manager you will have full accountability for leading the successful delivery of kitchen operations in your restaurant.
Your duties will include:
- Leading and inspiring the performance of the kitchen team with full responsibility for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen operation and performance. This includes People, Guest, Sales, Profit, Operations, Health & Safety and Property.
- Ensuring that Friday's standards are maintained, and the kitchen performance delivers its targets through a People First, Guest Obsessed, Operational Excellence Strategy.
To be successful you will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of leading and delivering is essential
- Solid management experience
- Kitchen / hospitality experience is essential
- Proven track record of leading teams to success
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
- Great communication skills so you can lead and inspire a team and delight our guests
Please note, candidates must be over compulsory school age to apply for this position.