Becoming Part of Our Family Apprenticeships
Only by starting at the bottom can you climb to the top
What is an Apprenticeship at Fridays?
Since launching our apprenticeship scheme in March 2014 we have had nearly 300 qualifications completed - an amazing result. We're so proud of our hard-working Team Members and the skills they all bring to our business, which makes Fridays what it is today.
The introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy will allow us to invest in our high performing talent, enabling them to achieve qualifications to build their careers in the hospitality industry.
Apprenticeships available are:
- Level 3 - Hospitality Team Supervisor;
- Level 4 - is the Hospitality Manager Apprenticeship:
- Standard - equivalent to a Higher National;
- Certificate (HNC) or certificate of higher education (first year of university);
- Level 5 - is the Operations/Departmental Manager;
- Apprenticeship Standard - The L5 is equivalent to a HND, diploma of higher education (2nd year at university) or a foundation degree.
Apprenticeships are made up of 4 key sections:
Some of the topics covered are:
- inputting to strategic planning;
- creating and delivering operational plans;
- managing projects;
- leading and managing teams;
- managing change;
- financial and resource management;
- talent management;
- supporting people through coaching & mentoring;
- market strategies.