Display Coordinator (Parental Leave) - Welwyn Garden City
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Display Coordinator will be responsible in supporting the range change process by creating world class visually appealing planograms that deliver great availability, delight and inspire our colleagues and customers.
- Updating display principles alongside each events objectives, to ensure I produce world class, visually appealing and operationally efficient displays for all space breaks.
- Championing own label where appropriate through building displays, making the switching between own label and brands an easy choice for customers.
- Supporting my manager to deliver the end to end range change process, influencing the wider business to meet all critical path deadlines, escalating when applicable to ensure we launch "right first time" for customers and colleagues.
- Ensuring all planograms achieve Level Run Down targets to deliver great availability.
- Delivering "What Good Looks Like" by having great knowledge of my category and staying current on what Tesco and their competitors are doing through regular store visits.
- At least 10% of my time is spent working with the ROI to understanding their objectives, build planograms and achieve strong collaboration.
- Embracing change to simplify the operation and reducing costs where applicable.
- Driving my capability through improving my Training Needs Analysis completion %.
- Writing engaging store guides and communications that help translate the brief for every range change.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
Operational skills relevant for this job:
- Data analysis and insight
- Communication and Influencing
- Project management
- Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Experience relevant for this job:
- Retail experience
- Delivering to critical paths
- Working with multiple stakeholders
- Building cross functional relationships
- Previous SRD knowledge of benefit