Maintenance Technician - Towcester
- Job Type
- Full Time
Tesco Maintenance are seeking to recruit an Electrical Technician in Towcesterto work as part of our Electrical Services Delivery Team. Working closely with the Store teams, theElectrical Technicianswill deliver a first class service to ensure all electrical systems needed to serve customers are maintained in a safe manner with high equipment availability at all times. This will support Tesco Maintenance in ensuring our retail business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britains shoppers a little better every day.
- Provide a first class service ensuring premises are safe places to work, shop and visit - Ensure that all tasks are carried out safely in line with company policies and procedures.
- Carry out day to day maintenance duties across the Tesco estate consisting of;
planned and reactive maintenance to;
- distribution circuits lighting and power systems,
- fault diagnosis and repair of electrical equipment,
- monitoring and improvements to existing electrical systems working to
manufacturer and regulatory safety standards.
- Install minor electrical systems to 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- Provide assessments and advice on existing systems to key stakeholders as part of a collaborative approach.
- Assisting management teams to improve and develop current electrical process and procedures through a continuous improvement approach.
C&G 2360 Part 1&2 or equivalent
C&G 2382-15 -17th Edition
UK driving Licence
C&G 2391 or equivalent
C&G 2377 PAT
Experience working on CCTV