- Job Type
- Full Time
Tattu is an award-winning, independent, family-owned business founded in 2015 by two young brothers. The brand set out with a clear vision – to bring something unique and engaging to the restaurant industry making a permanent mark on the UK’s culinary scene. The word Tattu is derived from a combination of ‘Tattoo’ the art form that inspires our stunning interiors and ‘Tatau’ which is an ancient word from eastern culture that means to ‘make a mark’. Our aim was to build a customer experience around the brand that stimulates all senses – fusing quality and innovative Chinese cooking with beautiful and meaningful design.
Tattu delivers contemporary Chinese cuisine, blending traditional flavours with modern cooking methods and exquisite presentation. It’s a high-intensity environment which demands the best from our team. We refuse to compromise our standards in the fast paced atmosphere our large cover days create.
As area/operations manager you will:
- Have had experience in a similar role operating for a premium concept in the last few years. You will aim for the highest results possible and don’t ever sacrifice on quality.
- Have the ability to inspire and lead from the front, with a genuine commitment to creating a happy environment for your team.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the financial and operational needs of a multi-site restaurant business.
- Have an astute attention to detail in a brand where detail means everything.
- Possess strong organisational skills with a problem solving approach to your responsibilities.
- Want to be part of a young and exciting business that is on an incredible journey, one that you wish to navigate and be a fundamental part of.
- Travel across all our sites will be required on a regular basis
Our custom motto is to be permanently unique – this applies to everything we do. We want you to be an individual and be yourself.
We genuinely care about our Tattu Rock Stars and the rewards for being part of our family are numerous:
- 50% off food and drink in our restaurants for up to four people (Monday - Thursday).
- Free staff meals on duty.
- Make your money go further with access to a range of discounts and benefits, including shopping, cinema tickets, travel, eating out and health, through Perkbox.
- Access to employee health and support scheme.
- We focus on internal promotions and training therefore we are looking for people who want to build a career with us from day one.
- We are on an expansion path. We now have restaurants in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh and London in 2020. We are looking for people who want to grow with us.
Apply for Area/Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly