Chef de Partie - Edinburgh
- Job Type
- Full Time
Tattu is an award-winning, independent, family-owned business founded in 2015 by two young brothers. The brand set out with a clear vision – to bring something unique and engaging to the restaurant industry making a permanent mark on the UK’s culinary scene.
In autumn 2019, we will open our fourth site in Scotland’s majestic capital – Edinburgh. The restaurant will be located in the Mint Building which makes up one half of The Registers on the south-east corner of St Andrew Square.
- An opportunity to work in a creative kitchen, at the cutting edge of Pan-Asian cuisine, using traditional Chinese flavours and modern European cooking techniques.
- Although Asian cooking experience would be advantageous, it is not a requirement as quality training will be provided.
- Consistently deliver exceptional standards of food service in order to exceed customer expectations. Make sure all dishes are produced in line with company standards and all recipes are followed accurately.
- Operate on all sections in a diverse kitchen, providing support to junior members of the team where needed.
- Ensure the kitchen’s food safety and hygiene protocols are adhered to.
- Salary dependant on experience.
- Guaranteed hourly pay rate of £10.75 - £11.75 inclusive of service charge
- Standard hourly rate applies during holidays
- 50% off food and drink in our restaurants for up to four people (Monday - Thursday)
- Free staff meals on duty
- Make your money go further with access to loads of discounts and benefits, including shopping, cinema tickets, travel, eating out and health, through our employee benefits package with Perkbox
- Access to employee support scheme
- Working as part of a highly professional award-winning team
- Commitment and effort is always rewarded
Apply for Chef de Partie - Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly