- Job Type
- Full Time
Tattu is an award-winning, independent, family-owned business founded in 2015 by two young brothers. The brand set out with a clear vision – to bring something unique and engaging to the restaurant industry making a permanent mark on the UK’s culinary scene. The word Tattu is derived from a combination of ‘Tattoo’ the art form that inspires our stunning interiors and ‘Tatau’ which is an ancient word from eastern culture that means to ‘make a mark’. Our aim was to build a customer experience around the brand that stimulates all senses – fusing quality and innovative Chinese cooking with beautiful and meaningful design.
- Manage suppliers´ performance with a focus on cost control and performance.
- Continuous support to the operations team, both at site level and centrally, increasing compliance.
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers partnering to solve problems and ensure high quality, reliable sources of supply.
- Effectively negotiate pricing, contracts and SLAs with suppliers to ensure optimum costs and reliable supply.
- Aware of all elements of stock management and stock taking, through ordering to requisitions. Inputting all data to our systems to ensure accurate reporting and analysis of stocks and stock holding
- Conduct regular reviews to assess performance of all of our sites, providing reports and statistical data to the directors of your findings.
- Outstanding attention to detail whilst working within a fast-paced environment
- Superb organisational skills, identifying business priorities and accurately delegating tasks
- Previous experience working within the hospitality sector and familiarity with F&B suppliers in order to continuously improve procurement
Our custom motto is to be permanently unique– this applies to everything we do. We want you to be an individual and be yourself.
We genuinely care about our Tattu Team and the rewards for being part of our family are numerous:
- 50% off food and drink in our restaurants for up to four people.
- Make your money go further with access to a range of discounts and benefits, including shopping, cinema tickets, travel, eating out and health, through Perkbox.
- Access to employee health and support scheme.
- We focus on internal promotions and training therefore we are looking for people who want to build a career with us from day one.
- We are on an expansion path. We now have restaurants in Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham – Edinburgh will open in autumn 2019.
- We are looking for people who want to grow with us.