Accounts Assistant - Manchester
- Job Type
- Full Time
Tattu is an award-winning, independent, family-owned business founded in 2015 by two young brothers. The brand set out with a clear vision – to bring something unique and engaging to the restaurant industry making a permanent mark on the UK’s culinary scene. The word Tattu is derived from a combination of ‘Tattoo’ the art form that inspires our stunning interiors and ‘Tatau’ which is an ancient word from eastern culture that means to ‘make a mark’. Our aim was to build a customer experience around the brand that stimulates all senses – fusing quality and innovative Chinese cooking with beautiful and meaningful design.
We are looking for an accounts assistant, your role as Accounts Assistant will come with the following responsibilities:
- To complete bank and cash reconciliations and ensure all queries are actioned accordingly within correct timescales
- To receive, sort and process all Accounts Payable invoices, credit notes, payments, statements etc
- Ensure accuracy in coding of expenses/invoices
- Preparing payment schedules to suppliers on a weekly basis
- To maintain organized files of all account’s records
- To maintain fixed asset register, working papers, accruals and prepayments schedules
- Assist sites and customers with accounts queries Assist in the preparation of management accounts
- Assist the Finance Manager during year end and annual financial audit
- Perform other duties assigned by the Finance Manager on an AdHoc basis
Experience & Attributes:
- Must have previous experience as an Accounts / Finance Assistant or in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Xero and Receipt bank inquisitive and willing to learn
- Proficient in IT Attention to detail Methodical & forward thinking
- Outstanding organisational & numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Able to work within a team and on own initiative (A Self Starter)
Our custom motto is to be permanently unique– this applies to everything we do. We want you to be an individual and be yourself.
We genuinely care about our Tattu Rock Starsand the rewards for being part of our family are numerous:
- 50% off food and drink in our restaurants for up to four people (Monday - Thursday).
- Make your money go further with access to a range of discounts and benefits, including shopping, cinema tickets, travel, eating out and health, through Perkbox.
- Access to employee health and support scheme.
- We focus on internal promotions and training therefore we are looking for people who want to build a career with us from day one.
- We are on an expansion path. We now have restaurants in Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham – Edinburgh will open in autumn 2019 and London in 2020. We are looking for people who want to grow with us.
Apply for Accounts Assistant - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly