Runner - Edinburgh
Runner - Tattu - Edinburgh
Tattu is an award-winning, independent, family-owned business founded in 2015 by two young brothers. The brand set out with a clear vision – to bring something unique and engaging to the restaurant industry making a permanent mark on the UK’s culinary scene. The word Tattu is derived from a combination of ‘Tattoo’ the art form that inspires our stunning interiors and ‘Tatau’ which is an ancient word from eastern culture that means to ‘make a mark’. Our aim was to build a customer experience around the brand that stimulates all senses – fusing quality and innovative Chinese cooking with beautiful and meaningful design.
In autumn 2019, we will open our fourth site in Scotland’s majestic capital – Edinburgh. The restaurant will be located in the Mint Building which makes up one half of The Registers on the south-east corner of St Andrew Square.
- Bring a creative flair to your role, demonstrating your passion and dedication to the role.
- Develop a close working relationship with all departments, colleagues and managers to ensure all guest expectations are met.
- Help and support other team members when required.
- Be aware of all promotions relating to the restaurant and Company.
- Familiar with all of Tattu’s restaurant and concepts and promote them to our guests.
- Interact with customers in a professional, friendly and confident manner.
- Ensure that exceptional standards of service are delivered consistently in order to exceed customer expectations, using standards and order of service documents.
- Attend training as requested, implementing techniques learned into your role.
- Be aware of the restaurant opening times and any special events that are planned.
- Knowledgeable of all menus that we offer including – lunch menu, a la carte and sharing menus.
- Provide swift and smooth food and drink service delivery to the tables.
- Support the servers in clearing, relaying and serving tables.
- Follow all set up and breakdown checklists ensuring they are completed to standard by the team.
- Prepare all service stations, ensuring they are fully equipped for service and replenish as required.
Apply for Runner - Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly