Restaurant Supervisor - Edinburgh
- Job Type
- Full Time
Restaurant Supervisor - Tattu - Edinburgh
Tattu is an award-winning, independent, family-owned business founded in 2015 by two young brothers. The brand set out with a clear vision – to bring something unique and engaging to the restaurant industry making a permanent mark on the UK’s culinary scene. The word Tattu is derived from a combination of ‘Tattoo’ the art form that inspires our stunning interiors and ‘Tatau’ which is an ancient word from eastern culture that means to ‘make a mark’. Our aim was to build a customer experience around the brand that stimulates all senses – fusing quality and innovative Chinese cooking with beautiful and meaningful design.
In autumn 2019, we will open our fourth site in Scotland’s majestic capital – Edinburgh. The restaurant will be located in the Mint Building which makes up one half of The Registers on the south-east corner of St Andrew Square.
We are looking to build an energetic team at all levels across the business from front-of-house and reservations to servers, bartenders and kitchen staff.
- Deliver training as requested by the management team, ensuring it is engaging and informative and in line with our standards of operation and service delivery.
- Develop a close working relationship with all departments, colleagues and managers to ensure all guest expectations are met.
- Interact with guests in a professional, friendly and confident manner.
- Ensure the team understand the importance of attention to detail.
- Be present on the floor supporting your team to ensure smooth service.
- Ensure that exceptional standards of service are delivered consistently in order to exceed customer expectations, using standards and order of service documents.
- Actively promote Trip Advisor reviews ensuing all guests who have had the experience we would expect are encouraged to publicise their experience on the platform.
- Understand the importance of the correct music, lighting and temperature, to ensure the right ambience is maintained at all times and reflects the time of day and demands of the business.
- Ensure all food and drinks menus are clean and presentable for each shift.
- Communicate all customer feedback to the management team both positive and negative
- Familiar with all of Tattu’s restaurant and concepts and promote them to the team and our guests.
- Be aware of all promotions relating to the restaurant and Company.
Apply for Restaurant Supervisor - Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly