Junior Sous Chef - Hakkasan Mayfair
- TAO Group Hospitality
- London, Greater London
- Min. rate £17.50 per hour
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef, Sous Chef, Commercial Leisure, Attractions & Entertainment jobs, Entertainment
- Job Type
- Full Time
locationsHakkasan Mayfairtime typeFull timeposted onPosted 30+ Days Agojob requisition idR0011728Established in 2001 in London, Hakkasan now has 12 restaurants around the world located in the United States, Middle East, India, Asia and Europe, where both London restaurants hold a Michelin star. Hakkasan offers guests a world-class culinary experience. The menu is a modern interpretation of authentic Cantonese cuisine, using the finest ingredients and expert traditional techniques to create timeless yet innovative signature dishes.
In search for an experienced and dedicated Junior Sous Chef to join our leading Team !
The ideal Junior Sous Chef has:
- Experience in a similar role and in a fast paced environment, preferably in London; Experience in Chinese cuisine is mandatory;
- Passion for Chinese cuisine, a creative flair and exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
In addition to the usual benefits, such as meals on duty, uniforms, holidays, pension and life assurance, we also offer the following to all of our valued colleagues:
- 50% staff discount across all of our restaurants (including takeaway)
- Access to 800+ high street discounts
- Wellbeing resources such as nutritional seminars and home workouts
- Employee Assistance Programme, featuring confidential support for any of our team members whenever they need it
- ‘Refer a Friend’ bonuses
- Company-wide seasonal staff parties
- Celebration events for each venue (including picnics, darts, paintballing and Dragon Boat racing)
- Gifts for Christmas, Chinese New Year, birthdays and long service milestones
- Training and development opportunities, such as WSET, development courses, public speaking and more
- International career opportunities – we have 61 venues across five continents with many more to come
- Fun activities to support chosen charities, help the environment and the communities that we live in, and to protect our planet
Tao Group Hospitality delivers distinctive culinary and premium entertainment experiences through its portfolio of restaurants, nightclubs, lounges, and daylife venues. Tao Group Hospitality acquired Hakkasan Group in April 2021.
The combined company operates more than 60 entertainment dining and nightlife venues in over 20 markets across five continents and features a collection of widely recognized hospitality brands.
These include TAO, Hakkasan, OMNIA, Marquee, LAVO, Beauty & Essex, Avenue, Cathédrale, Wet Republic, Yauatcha, Ling Ling, Casa Calavera, Jewel, Little Sister, and more. Tao Group Hospitality is part of Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) (NYSE: MSGE), a leader in live experiences.