Bartender - Yauatcha Soho
- TAO Group Hospitality
- London, Greater London
- Min. rate £13.50 per hour
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Bar & Pub jobs, Bar and Floor Staff, Bar Staff, Bartender
- Job Type
- Full Time
locationsYauatcha Sohotime typeFull timeposted onPosted 30+ Days Agojob requisition idR0011815Yauatcha is a Chinese dim sum teahouse with two restaurants in London, in the heart of Soho and in the City, offering an all-day grazing experience. Launched in Soho in 2004, Yauatcha gained immediate critical acclaim and received its Michelin star within a year of opening which it continues to maintain. Yauatcha City opened in May 2015 following the success of the Soho restaurant. Yauatcha provides a unique dining experience, offering authentic dim sum with a contemporary influence. The renowned menu includes a wide selection of dim sum and a list of over 60 types of tea. The design by Christian Liaigre offers full view of the kitchens allowing passers-by to witness the preparation of the expertly made dishes. Yauatcha is a part of Hakkasan Group, which has pioneered Chinese fine-dining globally through its Michelin-starred Cantonese restaurants Hakkasan Hanway Place, Hakkasan Mayfair, and Yauatcha.
In search for a passionate, talented and creative Bartender to join our leading Bar Team!
The ideal Bartender has:
Previous experience in a similar role and within a fast paced environment; Experience in Michelin Starred or luxury restaurant would be a distinct advantage;
Exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
Passion for hospitality with a friendly disposition to smile;
Creative imagination and a tenacious passion to succeed and develop:
Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work as part of a team;
Availability to work full-time and be flexible.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
In addition to the usual benefits, such as meals on duty, uniforms, holidays, pension and life assurance, we also offer the following to all of our valued colleagues:
· 50% staff discount across all of our restaurants (including takeaway)
· Access to 800+ high street discounts
· Wellbeing resources such as nutritional seminars and home workouts
· Employee Assistance Programme, featuring confidential support for any of our team members whenever they need it
· ‘Refer a Friend’ bonuses
· Company-wide seasonal staff parties
· Celebration events for each venue (including picnics, darts, paintballing and Dragon Boat racing)
· Gifts for Christmas, Chinese New Year, birthdays and long service milestones
· Training and development opportunities, such as WSET, development courses, public speaking and more
· International career opportunities
· Fun activities to support chosen charities, help the environment and the communities that we live in, and to protect our planet
ABOUT TAO GROUP HOSPITALITY
Tao Group Hospitality delivers distinctive culinary and premium entertainment experiences through its portfolio of restaurants, nightclubs, lounges, and daylife venues. Tao Group Hospitality acquired Hakkasan Group in April 2021.
The combined company operates more than 70 entertainment dining and nightlife venues in over 25 markets across five continents and features a collection of widely recognized hospitality brands.
These include TAO, Hakkasan, OMNIA, Marquee, LAVO, Beauty & Essex, Yauatcha, Cathédrale, Ling Ling, Wet Republic, Little Sister, The Highlight Room, Jewel, and more. Tao Group Hospitality is part of Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) (NYSE: MSGE), a leader in live experiences.