Head Waiter/ress - Hakkasan Hanway Place
- TAO Group Hospitality
- London, Greater London
- Min. rate £13.00 per hour
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Bar & Pub jobs, Bar and Floor Staff, Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Waiter / Waitress, Waiting Staff
- Job Type
- Full Time
locationsHakkasan Hanway Placetime typeFull timeposted onPosted 30+ Days Agojob requisition idR0011930Established in 2001 in London, Hakkasan now has 12 restaurants around the world located in the United States, Middle East, India, Asia and Europe, where both London restaurants hold a Michelin star. Hakkasan offers guests a world-class culinary experience. The menu is a modern interpretation of authentic Cantonese cuisine, using the finest ingredients and expert traditional techniques to create timeless yet innovative signature dishes.
In search for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Head Waiter/ress to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Head Waiter/ress has:
Previous experience in a similar role and within a fast paced environment; Experience in Michelin Starred or luxury restaurant would be a distinct advantage;
Exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
Passion for hospitality with a friendly disposition to smile;
Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor the team:
Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work as part of a team;
Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
Availability to work full-time and be flexible.
In addition to the usual benefits, such as meals on duty, uniforms, holidays, pension and life assurance, we also offer the following to all of our valued colleagues:
· 50% staff discount across all of our restaurants (including takeaway)
· Access to 800+ high street discounts
· Wellbeing resources such as nutritional seminars and home workouts
· Employee Assistance Programme, featuring confidential support for any of our team members whenever they need it
· ‘Refer a Friend’ bonuses
· Company-wide seasonal staff parties
· Celebration events for each venue (including picnics, darts, paintballing and Dragon Boat racing)
· Gifts for Christmas, Chinese New Year, birthdays and long service milestones
· Training and development opportunities, such as WSET, development courses, public speaking and more
· International career opportunities
· Fun activities to support chosen charities, help the environment and the communities that we live in, and to protect our planet
ABOUT TAO GROUP HOSPITALITY
Tao Group Hospitality delivers distinctive culinary and premium entertainment experiences through its portfolio of restaurants, nightclubs, lounges, and daylife venues. Tao Group Hospitality acquired Hakkasan Group in April 2021.
The combined company operates more than 70 entertainment dining and nightlife venues in over 25 markets across five continents and features a collection of widely recognized hospitality brands.
These include TAO, Hakkasan, OMNIA, Marquee, LAVO, Beauty & Essex, Yauatcha, Cathédrale, Ling Ling, Wet Republic, Little Sister, The Highlight Room, Jewel, and more. Tao Group Hospitality is part of Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) (NYSE: MSGE), a leader in live experiences.