Sales Executive - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sales Executive - London
48 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2NS
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our growing team based at our Head Office. In return you will receive a competitive salary from £28,000-£30,0000 per annum plus bonus scheme with OTE of £38,000 and excellent benefits!
Swingers takes crazy golf, street food and amazing cocktails and combines them all into one incredible social experience. All our venues have a variety of nine-hole crazy golf courses, beautiful private hire spaces, delicious street food, world-class cocktails and unparalleled hospitality.
Here in the UK, we have two venues in the heart of London, one in the City and one in the West End. We have also taken Swingers to the US, with venues in Washington D.C and one in the heart of Manhattan, New York City!
Swingers is a young, dynamic business that is growing rapidly, with plans to open additional venues in the USA over the next few years. As a result, this role offers the right person huge opportunities and career progression.
In short, what will I be doing?
- Handling incoming booking enquiries - typically advanced bookings from golf only through to full venue exclusives of up to 800 guests and processing them to the highest standards as outlined in the standing operating procedures.
- Swiftly and effectively responding to calls, emails, enquires and requests from the clients & Swingers team.
- Mutually exploring with the customer through effective questioning to meet the client's requirements and seeking the best sales opportunities.
- Negotiating dates, packages and minimum spends to help the company achieve its sales target and to maximise revenue and occupancy rate.
- Creating, updating and maintaining enquires in the booking systems / CRM.
- Working towards exceeding individual monthly KPIS and sales targets by following the sales strategy.
- Identifying key customers and contacts for Swingers to build relationships in order to drive repeat bookings and brand-new business.
- Working with the client to finalise their booking details (e.g. food & drink pre orders) as well as using this as further opportunity to 'upgrade' client bookings.
So, what are we looking for?
- Someone who has 1-3 years' experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in a sales role.
- Someone who has previous expereince in coordinating sales leads (RFP inbox and Events inbox).
- An individual who is a confiden, dynamic speaker and is able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of individuals within an organisation.
- Someone who possesses great interpersonal skills and is happy to support and collaborate with fellow team members.
- Someone who has proven organisational skills, works well on their own and is able to set and meet deadlines with quality results.
- An individual who has knowledge of meeting space capacities and versatility pertaining to venue capabilities and health and safety procedures and terminology.
- Someone who has food and beverage knowledge.
Why Join us?
- You'll receive loads of support from your peers, your manager and the head office team as we want everyone to succeed.
- We love to see our teams learn and develop their knowledge and careers with us - you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills and opportunity to progress.
- It's OK not to be OK, so we offer an externally run confidential helpline for any support you require about anything you might need as part of our Employee Assistance Programme.
- We love a party or a chance to get together and crown the next golfing champion, you'll get free gym membership, staff discounts and access to various employee benefit platforms.
If this sounds good, then we can't wait to hear from you! Please click "Apply" NOW