Swimming teacher - Muswell Hill
- Swimming Nature
- North London
- Excellent pay rates - Employed and self employed
- 15 Mar 2023
- 12 Apr 2023
Are you a passionate and skilled swimming teacher with a talent for inspiring all ages to swim?
Swimming Nature is the UK’s largest independent provider of private and bespoke swimming tuition, from babies through to adults with nearly 30 years of experience in the sector.
Following Swimming Nature’s award-winning teaching programme, you will help your students’ progress through each skill level, supported by our unique rewards programme, and technology that’s second to none.
Working hours will include weekdays afternoon and weekends. Flexibility is advantageous.
The essential ingredients
We are looking for teachers who were born to swim, and who are keen to train in the ground-breaking Swimming Nature method. Applicants will need to attend an in-water interview to demonstrate they can swim to a high standard. Other requirements include:
- An ASA Level 1 or Level 2 or an STA Swimming Instructor Qualification or the equivalent international qualification
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer-facing/service environment
- A current lifesaving qualification (preferred although we can provide this if necessary)
- Excellent swimming ability with up-to-date knowledge of the sport
We'd love to hear from you. Please apply now if you are interested in this position.
Apply for Swimming teacher - Muswell Hill
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly