Gym / Club Membership Administrator - Denton Manchester
- Job Type
- Full Time
SWEAT! friendly fitness is moving and shaking the industry as we aim to deliver friendly fitness for everyone with our super-clean, innovative facilities, and the warmest, most welcoming atmosphere. We want every visit to our clubs to be an inspirational, inclusive and motivating experience for our members.
Our SWEAT! Group Membership Administration Manager is integral to delivering this. Our team is expanding as we open our 5th gym.
The job will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with members regarding general membership queries, cancellations, freezes, and complaints, via phone and email.
- Collection of membership arrears, and settlement payments.
- Supporting our network of health clubs with membership policy information.
- Administration of our member database.
- Reconciliation of member payments.
- Advising potential members of benefits of membership, and membership options.
- Supporting internal BACS/Direct Debit processes.
You will have the following:
- Excellent written communication and numerical skills.
- Customer service experience and a good telephone manner.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a a very busy Membership Office.
- Be trustworthy, dedicated and hardworking at all times.
- A good working knowledge Excel. Knowledge of Survey Monkey would also be advantageous.
A Bit About the Gig
Hours of work are :- Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm, plus you will be required to respond to any member emails in the evening and ensure all daily tasks are completed each day. You will be given a laptop to take home.
Ready to SWEAT? Sound like your thing or want to know more? Send us your CV.
Starting salary £16K - 18K