FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF
FRONT OF HOUSE CREW – The Cottage Loaf, Llandudno, LL30 2SR
Employment: Full-time or Part-time positions available
Salary: Up to £9.75 per hour plus great tips and company benefits
The Cottage Loaf is a lively and popular food led pub in the heart of the busy town of Llandudno. It is part of the Stange & Co pub group. Stange & Co are an expanding family company that puts its teams first. We realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs as successful as they are, and we recognise and encourage enthusiasm and passion within our front of house teams.
What’s in it for you:
- A salary which will regularly be reviewed to reflect and recognise your progression, skills and experience
- Equal share of tips
- Ongoing training, development and opportunities for career progression within the group
- Flexible working hours to create the perfect work life balance
- Guaranteed Christmas Day off every year to enjoy with your family and friends
- Free meals on shift
- Discounted food rates - up to 50% off at all company sites
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Full pay when off sick – after 2 years’ service (industry norm is statutory sick pay of about £100 a week)
- Access to confidential and expert health & well-being, financial and legal advice through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Up to £1500 for referring a friend to join our team
- Long service rewards and annual recognition
- Christmas staff social event – celebrate the festive season with your work friends on us
Who we are:
- A family run company, currently with 8 pubs across the Wirral, North & Mid Wales areas
- Stange & Co are accredited by Investors in People, recognising us as a company who truly value our teams
- A company who believes in treating people with respect & dignity with a genuine concern for the happiness and well-being of each and every one of our team members
- A company whose pubs really are the heart and soul of the local community
- A company who truly believe in ‘Improving people’s lives by running truly great pubs’
What we’re looking for:
A positive, outgoing personality with bags of enthusiasm and a natural ability to look after people. We are a family company who are looking for passionate people who are happy to go above and beyond, muck in with the rest of the team and genuinely care that every guest has a great time each time they visit us.
Previous experience of working in a similar environment is preferred as we know you’ll have the attitude and work ethos we’re looking for – friendly and happy front of house staff who share our love of food, drink and most importantly people.
If you’d like to be a part of the Cottage Loaf’s friendly front of house team, working with a great bunch of like-minded people we’d love to hear from you.