KITCHEN PORTER, LL30 2SR
- Job Type
- Full Time
Kitchen Porter – The Cottage Loaf, Llandudno, LL30 2SR
Salary: Up to £9.00 per hour + Tips
The Cottage Loaf is a popular and busy food led pub in the heart of the busy town of Llandudno. It is part of the Stange & Co pub group. Stange & Co are an expanding family company that puts its teams first. We realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs as successful as they are.
What we’re looking for:
A hardworking, punctual and reliable person, who’s happy to muck in and help the team where needed.
Main responsibilities include:
- Washing of crockery & utensils
- Keeping kitchen areas and equipment clean and sanitized
- Supporting the kitchen team
Previous experience in a similar position is very much preferred, but as long as you’ve got the right attitude and are willing to work hard, we’ll happily show you the ropes and give you all the training you’ll need to do the job.
What’s in it for you:
- Equal share of tips
- Ongoing training, development and opportunities for career progression within the group
- Guaranteed Christmas day off to enjoy with your family and friends
- Flexible working hours to create the perfect work life balance
- Free meals on shift
- Discounted food rates - up to 50% off at all company sites
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Access to confidential and expert health & well-being, financial and legal advice through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Up to £1000 for referring a friend to join our team
- Long service rewards and annual recognition
- Christmas staff social event – celebrate the festive season with your work friends on us
If this sounds like the position for you and you’d like to join the Cottage Loaf team, please apply now.
Apply for KITCHEN PORTER, LL30 2SR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly