BAR SUPERVISOR, CH60 4RH
- Job Type
- Full Time
BAR SUPERVISOR – The Jug & Bottle, Heswall, CH60 4RH
Salary - Up to £9.75 per/hr plus generous tips (on average an additional £2.00+ per hour) + Company benefits
The Jug & Bottle is a busy foody pub nestled in the centre of Heswall. We are one of the most popular places in Heswall to grab a bite to eat or something to drink and are well known for offering a great range of cask ales, top quality wines and great British food, using local products wherever possible. The Jug is part of the Stange & Co pub group. Stange & Co are an expanding family company that puts its teams first. We realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs as successful as they are. We are incredibly proud of all our teams and recognise and encourage passion and creativity within them.
What’s in it for you:
- Equal share of the tips (Staff can make anything up to £20-£30 each on a busy shift)
- Ongoing training, development and opportunities for career progression within the group
- Guaranteed Christmas day off to enjoy with your family and friends
- Flexible working hours to create the perfect work life balance
- Free meals on shift
- Discounted food rates - up to 50% off at all company sites
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Access to confidential and expert health & well-being, financial and legal advice through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Up to £1000 for referring a friend to join our team
- Long service rewards and annual recognition
- Christmas staff social event – celebrate the festive season with your work friends on us
- A fun and lively place to work
- On-site parking
What we’re looking for:
An enthusiastic, friendly and hard-working person who is looking for a sociable and lively place to work. Yes, it can get very busy but that’s how we love it – all the team muck in together to get the job done and there’s nothing more rewarding than looking back at the end of a busy shift knowing everyone who came through the door had a great experience.
Previous experience of working in a similar bar/restaurant is essential as we know you’ll have the attitude and work ethos we’re looking for – a bar supervisor who share our love of food, drink and most importantly, people.
Who we are:
- A family run company, currently with 8 pubs across the Wirral, North & Mid Wales areas
- A company who believes in treating people with respect & dignity with a genuine concern for the happiness and well-being of each and every one of our team members
- A company whose pubs really are the heart and soul of the local community
- A company who truly believe in ‘Improving people’s lives by running truly great pubs’
If this sounds like you, and you think you’d like to join The Jug as our new bar supervisor, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for BAR SUPERVISOR, CH60 4RH
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly