SENIOR CHEF de PARTIE, LL31 9JP
- Job Type
- Full Time
SENIOR CHEF de PARTIE – The Queens Head, Glanwydden, Llandudno, LL31 9JP
Full Time – 48 hours per week
Salary £9.75 p/h plus Tips and company benefits
The Queens Head is a popular foodie pub and inn located in the village of Glanwydden, just outside Penrhyn Bay and Llandudno. It has a great reputation for offering a wide range of home cooked meals prepared with the finest of fresh locally sourced produce. It is part of the Stange & Co pub group. Stange & Co are an expanding family company that puts its teams first. We realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs as successful as they are, and we recognise and encourage enthusiasm and passion within our kitchen teams.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary which will regularly be reviewed to reflect and recognise your progression, skills and experience
- Equal share of tips
- Free meals on duty
- Ongoing training, development and opportunities for career progression within the group
- Guaranteed Christmas day off to enjoy with your family and friends
- Flexible working hours to create the perfect work life balance
- Discounted food rates - up to 50% off at all company sites
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Access to confidential and expert health & well-being, financial and legal advice through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Up to £1000 for referring a friend to join our team
- Long service rewards and annual recognition
- Christmas staff social event – celebrate the festive season with your work friends on us
What we’re looking for:
A creative and talented chef who is looking for a progressive and challenging role in a bustling kitchen. Our chefs create their own menus and always welcome ideas from the whole of the team. We are well known for serving the finest of fresh locally sourced produce and our regularly changing menus reflect this.
Previous experience of working in a similar kitchen is essential as we know you’ll have the attitude and work ethos we’re looking for – an experienced chef who shares our love of everything foody and brings passion and flair to the kitchen.
Who we are:
- A family run company, currently with 8 pubs across the Wirral, North & Mid Wales areas
- A company who believes in treating people with respect & dignity with a genuine concern for the happiness and well-being of each and every one of our team members
- A company whose pubs really are the heart and soul of the local community
- A company who truly believe in ‘Improving people’s lives by running truly great pubs’
If this sounds like the job for you and you fancy joining the kitchen team as our new Senior Chef de Partie, please apply now.
Apply for SENIOR CHEF de PARTIE, LL31 9JP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly