DUTY MANAGER, LL30 2HB
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Snowdon is one of the oldest pubs in town and our wide range of real ales, top quality wines and daytime only offering of fresh, home cooked dishes makes us a firm favourite amongst locals and visitors alike helping The Snowdon’s popularity and reputation to continue to grow. We are now looking for a FULL-TIME DUTY MANAGER to join the team.
The Snowdon is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work. Having several sites within close proximity often allows us the opportunity to promote from within and many of our current Assistant and Deputy (and even General) managers have worked their way up the company ladder.
You will be instrumental in furthering our reputation as a great pub serving good quality food and help to build our long-term success. Responsibilities will include serving our customers with food and drinks, whilst supervising other members of the team.
An outgoing personality, bags of enthusiasm and an ability to get on with anyone and everyone is a must as is a passion for food, drink and most importantly people. Experience in the hospitality industry is essential. If you are looking for a new challenge and have a good work ethic, this could be the job for you.
£9.50 per hour plus Tips plus Excellent Employee Benefits and Company Discounts
This is a full-time position working approximately 35 hours per week, and will include weekend and evening work, so flexibility is a must.
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discount – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Pension scheme– contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays.
- Length of service recognition rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met.
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested in this position, then please email your CV and covering letter to Paul Meredith, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.
Apply for DUTY MANAGER, LL30 2HB
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly