HOUSEKEEPING ASSISTANT, LL32 8LD
- Job Type
- Part Time
The Erskine Arms is a busy rustic and traditional pub and inn located in the heart of the Conwy Walls. With our recent addition of The Chapel, we now have 21 boutique en-suite guest rooms. Our stunning rooms, alongside The Erskine’s ever-growing reputation of being a relaxing pub serving the finest of fresh locally sourced produce, make us the perfect retreat in the centre of town.
We are now looking to expand our team by recruiting a part-time HOUSEKEEPER to join the small, friendly housekeeping team. You will help maintain our exceptionally high standard of cleanliness and tidiness in all areas. Previous housekeeping experience is desired, however full training will be provided.
- Ensuring all guest bedrooms and other allocated areas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard every day.
- Responsible for routine and periodic cleaning.
- Reporting wear and tear.
- Ensuring all areas are presented to the high standard required.
Meets national Living Wage + generous tips + employee discounts and company benefits.
HOURS OF WORK
The position is part-time, working approximately 12-15 hours per week with early starts.
The Erskine is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites – up to 50% off
- Food discount – in all our sites – up to 50% off
- Pension scheme- contributory group personal pension scheme
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV to Ben Jones , General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.
Apply for HOUSEKEEPING ASSISTANT, LL32 8LD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly