FRONT OF HOUSE, LL32 8LD
The Erskine Arms is a busy rustic and traditional pub and inn located in the heart of the Conwy Walls. Our boutique guest rooms alongside our ever-growing reputation for being a relaxing pub, serving the finest of fresh locally sourced produce, make us the perfect retreat in the centre of town.
We are now looking for FULL and PART-TIME STAFF to join our friendly FRONT OF HOUSE team. An outgoing personality, bags of enthusiasm and an ability to get on with anyone and everyone is a must, so a real passion for food, drink and most importantly people, is essential. Experience in the hospitality industry is preferred but full training will be given to give you the confidence to do the job. Shifts will include evenings and weekends, so flexibility is a must.
Salary will be dependent on experience + generous tips + employee discounts and company benefits.
The Erskine is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work. We pride ourselves on providing excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and love people, this could be the job for you. Having several sites within close proximity often means we get the opportunity to promote from within, and many of our assistant, deputy and even general mangers have made their way up the company ladder.
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discount – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Pension scheme- contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays.
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site (subject to terms & conditions being met)
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and covering letter to Ben Jones, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.
Apply for FRONT OF HOUSE, LL32 8LD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly