SENIOR CHEF de PARTIE
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Jug & Bottle is a bustling foodie pub with rooms, nestled right in the heart of Heswall town centre. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking SENIOR CHEF de PARTIE to join our friendly and passionate kitchen team. You will assist the sous chefs and head chef with the day to day running of the kitchen and further strengthen our staff helping to cement the Jug as a destination for dining on the Wirral.
We are passionate about food and prepare everything in house to a high standard using fresh ingredients and local produce. Our menus reflect this and change regularly. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced CDP looking for a progressive and challenging role.
The Jug is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first. We realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful. So, although this is a full-time position, you’ll always get two days off and we don’t open for food on Christmas Day, so you’ll be able to enjoy it with your family or in someone else’s pub! Even the odd weekend off now and then, isn’t out the question! Having several sites within close proximity often allows us to promote internally and many of our sous and head chefs have worked their way up the company ladder.
AS SENIOR CHEF de PARTIE:
- You will work closely with the sous, head chef and other chefs in all sections of the kitchen.
- You will be a team player and have a passion for working in the industry.
- You will be ambitious and want to improve yourself, the menu, our team and the business as a whole.
SALARY & REWARD
Salary is £9.50-£9.75 per hour + generous tips + employee discounts & company benefits.
This is a full-time position, working on average 45 hours per week.
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discount: - up to 50% off at all company sites
- Pension scheme – contributory group personal pension scheme
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays.
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site (subject to terms & conditions being met)
- Guaranteed Christmas Day Off
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you think you could be The Jug & Bottle’s next Senior Chef de Partie, please send your CV to Andy Graham, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ button.
Apply for SENIOR CHEF de PARTIE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly