DUTY MANAGER, CH60 4RH
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Jug & Bottle is a busy pub-restaurant with 9 en-suite rooms situated right in the heart of Heswall town centre. We pride ourselves on our great range of beers, local ales and quality wines and we are well known for our menu of fresh British food, using local produce wherever we can.
We are currently seeking a full time DUTY MANAGER to join and help strengthen our Front of House team. If you thrive off a busy working environment, are a confident people person and team player, and are willing to muck in and get your hands dirty when needed, then you’ll fit right in!
You will be instrumental in furthering our reputation as a great pub serving good quality food and help to build our long-term success. Responsibilities will include serving our customers with food and drinks, whilst supervising other members of staff.
An outgoing personality, bags of enthusiasm and an ability to get on with anyone and everyone is a must. A passion for food, drink and most importantly people, is essential as is experience in the hospitality industry.
Starting salary would be £9.50/hr plus generous tips (a busy weekend shift can see our teams making up to £30 each) + employee discounts & company benefits. This is a full-time position, working on average 35 hour per week, and will include evenings and weekend work, so flexibility is a must.
The Jug is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work. Having several sites within close proximity often allows us to the ability to promote from within and many of our assistant and deputy managers have worked their way up the company ranks.
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off all company sites
- Food discount – up to 50% off all company sites
- Pension scheme- contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested then please email your CV and covering letter to Andy Graham, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.
Apply for DUTY MANAGER, CH60 4RH
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly